Rich River Asphalts COVID 19 Management Plan incorporates guidance issued by the Victorian Government, WorkSafe and the Victorian Department of Health (DoH).
The guidelines will be reviewed and updated routinely and when restrictions or public health advice changes. The Guidelines apply to all personnel attending on any Rich River Asphalt worksite including our workshop, office, construction sites or projects.
Rich River Asphalt have put the following in place:
· Ensure all persons on the construction site are fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
· Ensuring workers practice appropriate physical distancing measures
· Maintaining accurate and robust record keeping (which will be subject to auditing)
· Promote regular hand washing with soap for at least 20 seconds.
· Communicate to all workers where hand sanitisers are located and encourage their regular use
· Have regular cleaning regimes in place.
· Provide hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities with soap at all worksites
· All vehicle cabins will be disinfected by a fully sanitised wipe down of interior as part of pre-start daily use and detailed in each employee pre-start book & at the end of the shift
· Drivers of Mobile Plant will fully sanitise the cabin with disinfectant wiping including door handles, dashboard, steering wheel, and interior of windows prior to use.
· using alternatives to face to face meetings where practicable.
· reducing the length and size of meetings
Rich River Asphalt will Inform all workers of any COVID 19 required update.